Australia Forum Threads for the week of February 12, 2007
Check out the topics currently being discussed on the Australasia forum at BootsnAll:
- Mim’s friends will be in New Zealand in August, and would like to visit her in Australia – are there cheap airfares to be had from NZ to Oz at that time of year?
- Go girl’s got a warning for you – in case you’re planning to camp in Australia, if you can bring your own cooler you’ll be saving yourself some money. She ended up paying $75 for a medium-sized one. Other than that (and the flies!), she’s having a great time!
- Jakeeo will be in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in April for about a month – what’s the best way to get around?
- Hankat is looking for a hostel recommendation in Melbourne – it just has to be clean, central and comfortable.
- Cormac is preparing for a trip to Australia and wondering what vaccines to get beforehand. He’s surprised to find out his doctor (and two others) don’t think he’ll need any whatsoever. Is he missing something?
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!