Need some tips for ways to save money in Brisbane? Well, there’s always self-catering as opposed to eating in restaurants, choosing public transport instead of taxis, and there’s always avoiding tourist attractions altogether. But, really, who wants to do that? Luckily, there are other ways to save money on your trip by using some Brisbane discount cards.
>> View Discount Cards in Australia
Brisbane 5 in 1 Card
The Brisbane 5 in 1 Card is an attraction pass that lets a visitor into 5 different attractions for a single price. The savings that you receive is related to the attractions that you choose, but you will generally save time not having to buy tickets at each location.
The attraction choices include 5 of the following:
- City Sights Tour – FREE City Sights Hop on Hop Off Tour
- Bushwacker Eco Tours – FREE Rainforest Day Tour (Equal to 3 Experience tickets)
- Ghost Tours – FREE Haunted Brisbane Ghost Tour or Bloody Brisbane Crime Tour
- Kookaburra River Queens – FREE Cruise
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary – FREE Cruise
- Mirimar Cruises – FREE Koala and River Cruise
- River City Cruises – FREE 1.5 Hour Cruise
- Riverlife Adventure Centre – FREE Daytime Adventure Experience
- Sirromet Winery – FREE Tour and Tasting Experience
- TangaTours – FREE Sunset Kayaking Tour
- XXXX Ale House Visitor Centre and Brewery – FREE Classic XXXX Brewery Tour
>> Order your Brisbane 5 in 1 Card
If you know of any other discount cards for the Brisbane area that cover attractions, dining, accommodation and more, please leave a comment below.
Photo by richardfisher.