We’re thrill! Why? Well, you have visited our website and you have enjoy our writing about Australia. So, our job pays off! Thanx by the way!
We’ re proud to present you Australia’s Top 10 Articles.
10. 10 Things in Australia That Will Make Your Skin Crawl – If it’s creepy, and it’s crawly, chances are it will be found in Australia. I’m a total wuss when it comes to just about everything on this list, so it is amazing that I’m still alive and living in this country. For those that truly hate spiders, bats and bugs, you may not want to look.
9. Amazing Australia: 10 Great Images From Travelers and People Living There – Nature is the number one reason to visit Australia, which is why this photo post is so popular with readers. There’s nothing like a bit of pictorial inspiration to get the traveler in you aching to get out!
8. Cheap Clothing Stores in Melbourne – Who doesn’t love a bargain? Finding cheap and fun clothing is always a must on my list, so it’s not surprising that everyone else does, too. This list of shops in Melbourne can make for an awesome shopping trip.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
7. 10 Things to Do in Airlie Beach – Airlie Beach is the gateway city to the Whitsunday Islands, which makes it one of the most popular tourist destinations in Australia. With this list of 10 things to do, you’ll have yourself covered while getting your Whitsunday sailing trip in order.
6. Free Things to Do in Melbourne – It doesn’t matter how much money you make, you will probably still like to save money from time to time. That’s why this article is so great for the Melbourne lovers to be able to find fun and free activities for their stay.
5. Top 10 Things to Do in Cairns – Cairns is the tropical hub in north Queensland that sees the most action thanks to it being such a laid-back town with access to the Great Barrier Reef. I don’t think that this article will ever not be in the top 10 from this site, but only time will tell.
4. Webjet Domestic Airfare Sale, Fares from $41 – The exact sale this post originally covered may be over, but the links still lead to the Webjet site where you can search for budget flights to all over Australia.
3. Nude Beaches Near Sydney – When coming to Australia, I wouldn’t really think to look for nude beaches, but being the third most popular article on WhyGo Australia this year says that others do! So, if you’re looking to go for the no tan lines look, then this is the article for you.
2. Getting to the Great Barrier Reef – Being underwater and stretching for miles off the coast of Queensland, it’s no wonder why getting to the Great Barrier Reef is such a popular topic. This article will help you figure out the best hub city to use in order to get this amazing wonder of the world.
1. How to Call Australia from Overseas – Surprisingly, the most popular article on this website for 2010 has been on how to call Australia from different parts of the world. It’s a quite useful article, if I do say so myself, and with the invention of Skype, it’s something I definitely take for granted.