WhyGo Australia News 05/10/2010
Tourism NT uses “Abo” as paid search term – mUmBRELLA
It was discovered that the derogatory term of "Abo" for Aboriginal was a paid search term by Tourism NT.
Featuring Perth! | Perth
BBM covers Perth, giving you the low-down on what there is to do and see.
- Tas trials new tourism accreditation system – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Digital SLR lens buying guide – Digital SLR Cameras
CNET puts out their guide to choosing the best DSLR lens when you decide to move past the kit lens. Great for those wanting to choose the best travel lens.
- 101 Travel Tips for Enjoying Australia on a Budget – Travel Tips Australia – Britz Australia
Tourism Australia chooses “Australia Unlimited” as new country slogan
"Australia Unlimited" will be the new slogan, beating out "Positively Australia" and others in surveys.
- Aussie dollar plummets against the US$ and rockets against the Euro!
Body washes up on Melbourne beach – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
An unidentified body washed up on Melbourne Beach.
- Bushwalking trio rescued at Glasshouse Mountains | Courier Mail
- ‘Time for a seperate state’ – Local News – News – General – North West Star
- Bear Grylls is coming to Darwin – ABC Darwin – Australian Broadcasting Corporation