APEC Escape, Get out of Sydney
Have you come to Sydney during the one week that there will be a wall around the CBD, the Sydney Opera House will be closed and Circular Quay abandoned? Do you live in Sydney and dread the nightmare that is going to be traffic?
September 2-9th 2007 is a REALLY good week to get OUT of Sydney. The following are a few ideas that are nearby if you haven’t already booked something. Click Here for Road Closure information
- NSW Tourism Site– Lots of APEC weekend deals left. I’m going to the Central coast on a deal that I found there.
- Hunter Valley Tours
- Kangaroo Valley- this place was so neat!
- Last Minute Hotels
- Go Skiing! YES THERE IS STILL SNOW!!!
- Bathurst– kind of on the way to Mudgee…
- More wine… Mudgee
- South Coast NSW, Eden
- Jervis Bay Area- Cullburra
- North Coast NSW Yamba and Maclean
- Hunter Valley- Country Inn- Branxton Hotel